Thursday 14 June 2012

My Little Rants.....~3~ 


Wanna know what goes inside my head? Well here you go, enjoy.
~ALL my Rants are harmless fun, and are not there to offend/ upset anyone- they are just for fun.~


I don’t know if you guys ever had a friend or still have a friend that keeps on lying about everything. I hope you don’t. Unfortunately I do. 

I understand telling a little lie, a little fib to your friends to makes yourself look “cool” or “funny” and when I say small and little I do mean small, not like oh I don’t know making up a person. Who lives in your attic. Who has been 17 years old for the past five years.
Yes my so called friend has told me and all our other friends about this boy- let’s call him toby. For the last five or so years this guy, who was her bestfriend, and her boyfriend at one point has been 17. And living in her attic. At one point he had a brother, and at another point he was an only child. 

At first we believed her and believed that he existed. Until we asked to see him, or talk to him. Whenever we asked where he was she would say he doesn’t like people, or that he’s not there, or that she hates him right now. Any excuse for us not to see him.  So you see how we begun to have our doubts. 

The story kept on changing, every small detail that she would think we won’t notice always changed. Well the lie might have worked if she told us the same version and stuck to it!
Ugh but anyway yes she made up an imaginary friend. Everything that comes out of her mouth is most likely lies we don’t even believe her anymore which sucks as she is our friend. But if you heard some of the stuff she says you would want to slap her yourself. Best example is that she told one of us that she’s a secret agent, and she’s actually 17 (this was while we were about 13 going onto 14) and that she and Toby were trained to do all this cool ninja stuff and the only reason she’s in school is cause she could fit it. Great idea for a book, but in real life.. Not so much, and she’s not exactly ermm.. built to be a secret agent.

If I were to list all the lies that she has told us I would be on here forever.

You know the feeling when something funny happened over the weekend while you were with one of your bestfriends? And you just can’t wait to tell someone about it. Well, about a year or so ago me and my old neighbour would make fun of each other and bang on the wall to annoy each other (his room was right next to mine). And so on. Well she then told us that her neighbour (suddenly turned into a 19 year old [the real neighbours were an old couple who didn’t have any kids, they were about 70-80]) Knowing the neighbours I got confused, since when do old people turn into teenagers?

We are still sort of friends with her but I needed to get this out..

1 comment:

  1. That sucks. I've known chronic liars & I just try to stay away from them. I figure if they lie constantly about stupid stuff, they will lie about important stuff too.

    ReplyDelete