Tuesday 17 April 2012

Teaser Tuesday ~2~ 


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.  It's a way to give others little tasters of the book you're reading, without any spoilers!

 
 Forever Maggie Stiefvater- is the third and last book in her Mercy Falls series *starts to cry* yes after the end of this book everything ends! Okay so not everything but I fell in love with this series as soon as I opened the first page of Shiver. 

So as this is the last book I'm going to do something different- I will have one awesome quote from each of the books! 

Shiver- page- 2
"I remember this: his yellow eyes" 

Linger- page-  63
"This was not real life. This was life as watched through a window" 

Forever- page-84 
"The only thing I couldn't bring myself to put away was the sadness of missing Grace" 

~ So I hope you guys enjoyed that- I know I did, and if you haven't already read these books what the hell is wrong with you? Are you living under a rock? I know I have and I regret not picking these books up sooner!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment